Call For Pricing
2020 Key West 203FS ***Sale Pending***
20' - Sea Foam - Center Console - Yamaha F150XB - (20083)
- Yamaha F150XB
- Command Link Gauges
- Sea Foam Hull Color
- Bimini Top w/Stainless Steel Frame
- Single Leg Leaning Post w/Rocket Launchers
- Removable Backrest for Leaning Post
- 72Qt. Cooler w/slide
- Console Footrest/Storage
- Fusion Stereo
- Full Bow Cushion Pack
- Pop-Up Fender Holders
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman has rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings.
New Key West 203 FS, 20' center console boat, for sale at Boater's Landing of Fort Myers. Serving all of Lee County - Marco Island, Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, and Cape Coral. Call us at 239-939-4477 for more information.
203FS ***Sale Pending***
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Stay up to date on our latest boat shipments.
This boat is available from the location(s) below.
Monday: 8am to 6pm
Closed for the 4th
Tuesday: 8am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Closed for the 4th
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Closed for the 4th
12062 S. Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Ask A Question
Although we take every effort to ensure the information shown is both accurate and current, this boat listing may reflect occasional data entry errors or may not reflect the most recent transactions. All of the inventory listed is subject to prior sale and availability. Please review the listing with our sales team for details. We quote using US currency only and may not include dealer taxes, transportation, preparation, or other applicable charges. The photographs and videos used may be brochure or promotional only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.