Many of the photos and videos displayed are from the Manufacturer's brochure. Photos of boats in-stock are available upon request.
2023 Key West 230BR
23' - Marathon Blue - Bay Boat - VF250LB - (23012)
Call For Pricing
1 x VF250LB
SEND TO A FRIEND
- Powered by a Yamaha VF250LB SHO Motor
- Marathon Blue Colored Hull, Sides and Bottom
- 10" Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Yamaha Command Link Round Gauges
- Fusion Stereo w/6 Speakers
- White/Stainless Rubrail
- Hard Top with Powder Coating
- Hard Top Accent Color
- Leaning Post with Powder Coating
- 94 Quart Cooler and Slide
- Console Footrest and Storage
- Footrest Light Package
- Interior LED Lights
- Underwater LED Lights
- 112LB I-Pilot Terrova Trolling Motor
- Aft Recirculating Livewell
- Fresh Water Station
- High Pressure Wash Down
- Swim Platform w/Ladder
- Porta Potti
- Black Powder Coating
- 8' Power Pole & Bracket (x2)
- Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Cup holder on console.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
Big Brother to the wildly successful 210BR this new addition shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210, and the added length plus beam provides lots more open cockpit space. Combine this with added depth both inside and out and we have a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability. The unique integrated transom jack set back allows for both standard 25" engines as well as a 20" high performance outboard combined with a hydraulic jack for enhanced shallow water operation and improved high speed handling.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Stay up to date on our latest boat shipments.
This boat is available from the location(s) below.
Monday: 8am to 6pm
Service & Parts Close at 5 Mon-Fri
Tuesday: 8am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Sales is open, Parts open until 12, Service is closed
Sunday: 12am to 12am
Closed on Sunday
12062 S. Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Ask A Question
Although we take every effort to ensure the information shown is both accurate and current, this boat listing may reflect occasional data entry errors or may not reflect the most recent transactions. All of the inventory listed is subject to prior sale and availability. Please review the listing with our sales team for details. We quote using US currency only and may not include dealer taxes, transportation, preparation, or other applicable charges. The photographs and videos used may be brochure or promotional only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.