Many of the photos and videos displayed are from the Manufacturer's brochure. Photos of boats in-stock are available upon request.
2023 Key West 239FS
23' - Marathon Blue - Center Console - F300XCB - (23140)
Call For Pricing
1 x F300XCB
SEND TO A FRIEND
- Powered by a Yamaha F300XCB
- Marathon Blue Colored Hull
- Two Tone Painted Motor
- Yamaha DEC CL5 Display
- Fusion Stereo w/4 Speakers
- White/Stainless Rubrail
- Hard Top T-Top
- Leaning Post Arm Rests
- Convenience Pack - Powder Coated
- Convenience Pack Cover
- Hard Top Console Cover
- Interior LED Lights
- Underwater LED Lights
- Trolling Motor Plug
- Pop Up Fender Cleats
- Ski Pole with Powder Coat
- Porta Potti
- Pull Up Cleats (2 Additional)
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- SS steering wheel
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
One of the latest introduction to the expanding Family Sportsman series, the 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Stay up to date on our latest boat shipments.
This boat is available from the location(s) below.
Monday: 8am to 6pm
Service & Parts Close at 5 Mon-Fri
Tuesday: 8am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Sales is open, Parts open until 12, Service is closed
Sunday: 12am to 12am
Closed on Sunday
12062 S. Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Ask A Question
Although we take every effort to ensure the information shown is both accurate and current, this boat listing may reflect occasional data entry errors or may not reflect the most recent transactions. All of the inventory listed is subject to prior sale and availability. Please review the listing with our sales team for details. We quote using US currency only and may not include dealer taxes, transportation, preparation, or other applicable charges. The photographs and videos used may be brochure or promotional only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.