2019 Key West 250BR *Demo*
25' - Black - Bay Boat - White F300XCA(1) - (19089)
- Yamaha F300XCA
- Hull Color - Black
- Yamaha Command Link 6YC Info Station
- Garmin 8610xsv w/GT51TM Transducer
- VHF Radio GX1800 w/4' Fiberglass Antenna
- White Painted Motor
- Console Coffin Box
- Stainless Rubrail
- Hard Top T-Top w/Powder Coating
- Hard Top Accent Color
- Leaning Post w/Powder Coating
- Leaning Post Cooler
- Console Footrest/Storage
- Footrest Light Package
- Console Cover
- Leaning Post Cover
- Polk Stereo w/4 Speakers
- 2 Additional Polk Speakers
- Interior LED Lights
- Underwater LED Lights
- 112lb I-Pilot Trolling Motor
- Recirculating Aft Livewell
- Fresh Water Station
- High Pressure Wash Down
- Swim Platform
- Pop Up Fender Cleats
- 8' Power Pole & Bracket
- Porta Potti
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- SS steering wheel
- Navigation lights.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Folding jump seats in the transom store flush and out of the way.
- Cup holder on console.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Molded Anchor Storage with Anchor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
The 250BR is the latest addition to the growing line up of bay boats. With the added floor space you can add the spacious lounge seat up front which features a huge storage area underneath. This box is insulated and macerated to serve as a fish box or ice chest, depending on the needs of the day. Under this fish box, and accessible from under the console, is space enough to store 3 troll motor batteries and even a fresh water tank, leaving the space under the console open for a porta pottie or changing room. With all batteries stored in the console you have open storage under the jump seats in the rear as well. Side wall rod storage can hold fly rods over 9' long even without using the rod tubes. This big bay boat has more rod storage than anything in its class, and performs great with a 250 hp engine, or more.
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Stay up to date on our latest boat shipments.
This boat is available from the location(s) below.
Monday: 8am to 6pm
Parts & Service close at 5 M-F
Tuesday: 8am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 6pm
Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 5pm
Parts close at 12, Service is closed all day
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Parts and Service is closed all day
12062 S. Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Ask A Question
Although we take every effort to ensure the information shown is both accurate and current, this boat listing may reflect occasional data entry errors or may not reflect the most recent transactions. All of the inventory listed is subject to prior sale and availability. Please review the listing with our sales team for details. We quote using US currency only and may not include dealer taxes, transportation, preparation, or other applicable charges. The photographs and videos used may be brochure or promotional only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.